100 g pumpkin seeds
100 g sunflower seeds
100 g sesame seeds
50 g linseeds
25 g chia seeds (optional)
100 g corn flour
50 ml rapeseed oil
200 ml hot water
- Mix all seeds in a bowl.
- Add cornflour and rapeseed oil.
- Add hot water slowly while mixing.
- Let the mix set for 15min.
- Use a 30cm x 40cm baking tray and cover with baking paper.
- Put the mix in the baking tray.
- Press the mixture out using a plastic ladle.
- Sprinkle with sea salt.
- Bake it in preheated oven at 150*C for 1.5 hrs.
- Take it from the oven and leave it to cool down.