1 cup quinoa
1 red pepper
1 chopped carrot small pieces
( you can add any veggies of you choose. Tomatoes, cucumber)
1.1/4cup moong sprouts
1 cup corn ( cooked)
1 lemon juice and tsp zest
- To start with 1 cup quinoa and 2 cup water.
- Take a pan add quinoa and water, let it boil in high heat
- Once start boiling turn the heat low to medium
- Then add vegetable stock.
- Cook until water is dry.
- Turn the heating off Quinoa is ready.
- Cool it completely.
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl, mix well.
- Serve and enjoy.