Porridge oats – 300 gm
Flaked almonds – 100 gm
Pumpkin and sunflower seeds mixed – 100 gm
Maple syrup – 125 ml
Honey – 2 tbsp
Extra virgin coconut oil – 2 tbsp
Vanilla essence – 1 tsp
Black raisins – 100 gm
- In a bowl mix the oats, almonds and seeds.
- Separately in a mug or bowl mix the maple syrup, oil, honey and vanilla.
- Pour this over the oats and mix together well.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper and spread the oats on the tray.
- Cook in the oven for 15 mins @ 180°c.
- Turn the oats over with a spoon so they cook evenly.
- Cook for another 8 to 10 mins.
- Then sprinkle the raisins on top and cook for a couple of mins till the raisins swell up.
- Take the granola out of the oven and leave it to cool. Once cooled store in an airtight container.