250 gms Paneer
Bell pepper red, green and yellow
1Medium onion diced
1tbs diced Ginger
1 tbs diced Garlic
Green onion or chives
3 Green Chilli
Oil for frying
Hot chilli powder
Ground Black powder
- In a bowl put 2 tbs of corn starch and 1/2 tbs black pepper
- Put cut paneer in the bowl and toss .
- Fry paneer till golden .
- Remove from the oil and put on kitchen towel.
- In a small bowl mix Kashmiri March and 1 tbs water
- In a pan put 1 tbs of cooking oil and add ginger and garlic in. Fry for 1 minute.
- Add bell pepper and add diced onion. Add green chillies and give quick stir
- Add Kashmiri mirch paste and give a another stir. Put 1 tsp soya sauce, tomato ketchup and chilli sauce
- If you want more gravy then add some more water but best is to Leave it like this.
- Now it is time to add fried paneer in it. Toss it in the sauce. Add
1tbs vinegar. 1/2 tsp sugar or honey
- Now take 1 tsp of corn starch and mix with 1tbs of water and add to the pan . This would coat the paneer with sauce
- Add salt if you need . Otherwise leave it like this